MorganGenus Shungite pyramid 3cm x 3cm is made from an ancient rock formation, a natural mineral of unusual composition and structure. It has unique cleansing properties and is extracted in Karelia near the small settlement called Shunga. This item is small and compact ideal for your desk top.
Shungite is a natural mineral with the crystal lattice or grid organized in a certain way, the basis of which is carbon.
Shungite receives its healing power from one of its elements, fullerenes – a globular hollow molecule consisting of several dozens of carbon atoms. When fullerenes, a special molecular formation, were discovered in shungite a few decades ago, it became a sensation. Fullerenes, getting in our body, behave as the most powerful and most long-acting antioxidant as a means to fight free radicals. Today, doctors have great hopes for fullerenes.
The discovery of the fullerene was a real breakthrough in nanotechnology and was declared a sensation of the 20th century. The scientists who have made it received the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1996.
The unique healing properties of shungite and shungite natural water sources have had no scientific explanation for a long time. But these properties were so evident that medicine has recognized the healing properties of shungite water, even without finding out how exactly it works.
Currently shungite attracts many scientists, manufacturers and politicians as a promising material for solution of many complex environmental problems and improvement of the environment in the modern world.
• A natural antioxidant that can increase human immunity with regards to many serious illnesses and suppress the development of many allergic diseases;
• A sorbent, purifying air and water from many organic and inorganic compounds and from excess of free radicals;
• A catalyst, which ensures decomposition of organic substances sorbed and restoration of the sorption properties;
• A carrier of wide range of microelements and biologically active substances, intensifying biological processes in the bodies of human beings and animals;
• A material, actively interacting with electromagnetic fields of different nature (anthropogenic high-frequency, solar, geopathogenic, biofields) and neutralizing their negative impact.
• Adsorptive activity, the ability to absorb substances from the environment;
• Bactericidal action;
• High level of adhesion, the ability to connect with any substance;
• Anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic effects;
• Radio shield properties;
• Electro conductivity;
• Ability to absorb oxygen, actively interact with it at the room temperature in water and in the air.
Ecological potential of shungite is very wide. It realizes in the processes of water purification and air, protection of people from electromagnetic radiation of different nature, increase of the immune system of human beings and animals, medicinal properties in relation to a wide range of illnesses.